Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about our products and services? Below you'll find answers to many frequently asked questions.
WHICH CURRENCY DO YOU CHARGE IN?
All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Orders may be placed via our website and by telephone.
- Browse our selection of wines and wine accessories and add desired items to your shopping cart.
- When you have finished adding items to your cart, proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will be prompted for personal, delivery, and billing details.
- Review and submit your order. Prior to submitting your order, you will have an opportunity to review your purchase and account details. If the information you have entered is correct, select the "Submit Order" button. Once your order has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing all the details of the order such as items purchased, the price breakdown, payment method, and delivery information.
When you place an order with ShopGreekWine.com, you effectively create an online account with us. You may log in to your account at any time to view the status of orders and to view your entire order history with ShopGreekWine.com. Also, by logging in to your account on your next visit, you can quickly put together orders and checkout with only a few clicks.
Placing Orders By Phone
To place an order by telephone, please contact a ShopGreekWine.com representative at 1-844-SGW-WINE (749-9463).
WHO CAN PLACE AN ORDER?
To place and/or receive a wine order, you must be 19 years of age or older and must present two pieces of valid government issued identification upon receipt of your order. Additionally, liquor may not be sold or supplied to a person who is, or appears to be, intoxicated. Please be advised that there are substantial penalties under the Liquor Licence Act for breach of these laws.
ShopGreekWine.com urges you to always drink responsibly and moderately and to never drink and drive.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Wine can be returned within 30 days of purchase for store/website credit.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
ShopGreekWine.com accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque, money order, and cash.
Please be advised, that in compliance with Ontario liquor regulations, we are unable to deliver private orders until payment has been received in full.
Cheques and Money Orders should be payable to Kolonaki Group and should be delivered to:
Kolonaki Group, 17 Vulcan Street, Toronto, ON M9W 1L3
DELIVERY METHODS AND SCHEDULES
ShopGreekWine.com ships within Ontario via Canada Post or private courier.
With the exception of Private Order wines, all ShopGreekWine.com products are shipped anywhere in Ontario within 4 business days. As products may originate from various locations, items may ship separately when ordering multiple items.
Additional Delivery Notes:
- Government regulations require that individuals receiving wine orders are 19 years of age or older and are not intoxicated. Delivery agents are obligated to ask for proof of age (requiring two pieces of government issued identification with proof of age) and a signature of receipt.
If your delivery is via Canada Post and you are not available to receive it when it arrives at your delivery address, your wine will be redirected to the nearest Canada Post location. Additionally, a card will be left in your mailbox informing you that a delivery attempt was made, and it will include the address of the Canada Post depot where your goods may be obtained.
If your delivery is via courier, you will be contacted to arrange a delivery time. If you are not available to accept delivery at the arranged time, you will be left a "door knocker" requesting you contact ShopGreekWine.com to reschedule delivery.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
After placing an order, you may track its status by logging into your online account. The status of an order will be either “Pending” (order submitted), Approved (payment received), Delivery “In Progress” or “Delivered”. Orders are updated several times daily.
If you require additional information regarding the status of an order, please contact us by telephone at 1-844-SGW-WINE (749-9463) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSING YOUR ACCOUNT ONLINE
Once your account has been created (i.e. after you first order has been placed), you may login by going to the Account Services page and entering your username and password.
Upon a successful login, you will have access to your account holder details and order history.
RETRIEVE FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
To retrieve your account login details email us at sales@ShopGreekWine.com
You will be required to provide your email address. If a matching account is found, your login details will be sent to the email address provided.
You must be of legal drinking age to purchase and/or receive beverage alcohol. Other restrictions may apply.
If you would like to cancel an order, please phone 1-844-SGW-WINE (749-9463) or e-mail sales@ShopGreekWine.com as soon as possible.
While we will do everything we can to accommodate your request, our order fulfillment and delivery processes are designed to get your orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel your order once it has entered the delivery process.
RECEIPT OF DAMAGED GOODS
While receipt of damaged items is a rarity, on occasion bottles and glassware may arrive broken. Rest assured, ShopGreekWine.com will promptly replace or refund your order. If your order arrives damaged, you may either:
- Refuse the delivery.In such instances, the package will be returned to ShopGreekWine.com. Please notify us of the damaged items and we will promptly replace or refund your order.
- Accept the delivery.If you accept the delivery, you may enjoy the unbroken items immediately and we will replace or refund the damaged items. In such instances, we ask that you notify us at your earliest convenience.
Customer security and confidence in our services is very important to us. To this end, we take great care to protect the privacy of your personal and billing details.
ShopGreekWine.com employs several layers of security technology to help ensure the confidentiality of transactions across the Internet. All confidential or otherwise sensitive information is transferred and stored in encrypted form.
To ensure maximum security, we encourage you to always use a current web browser with at least 128-bit encryption while shopping on our website.
REPORTING WEBSITE ERRORS
If you notice a typo, a faulty link or other error on our website, we would be grateful to hear from you. Please send comments regarding our website to email@example.com